We always like to touch base with new clients to understand what your priorities are as a business – everyone is a little bit different.
Right off the bat I’m going to set us both up for success by establishing clear expectations and reasonable goals for us to work towards together. It may be helpful to think of this arrangement as a partnership, as that’s the way we personally see it. We’ll have to work together to get you to the first page of Google!
- On Silver level plans, you will receive a monthly progress report detailing what we’ve accomplished in the previous 30 day period.
- On Gold level plans, the contact frequency will increase and you can expect to receive bi-weekly emails along with a statistical view and charts highlighting our improvements. Phone Support and Coaching is available starting with Gold level plans.
- Those who would like to reach me at any waking hour of the day will want to choose a platinum level plan. Conversely, those just wanting to establish a basic presence, or those limited by their marketing budgets, will want to select a silver, or gold tier plan.
For those on a Platinum level plan, we will go out of our way to make sure your website is a success on every front. Expect to almost be overwhelmed for the first few months as we’ll be in contact with consistent progress reports detailing recent achievements.
Don’t forget that you can add more than one service to your cart at checkout (bundle). For example – If you don’t have anyone running your social media channels at the moment, it might make sense to select a Silver Level Social Media Management plan – paired with a similar level SEO plan – so you can “cover all your bases“.
Here are some of the services we’ve recently provided for our clients:
- CMS Installation, Website, Email, & Server Administration
- Linux Server Installation (VPS & Dedicated)
- Cheap Business eMail Server (Unlimited Users w/ 250GB Storage)
- Website Code & Graphics Compression to Improve Page Load Times
- Traffic Analysis, Uptime, & Website Performance Monitoring
- Website Plugin Upgrades, PHP Script Modifications, Software Patches
- Integration w/ 3rd Party Services – Monthly, Weekly or Daily File Backups
- Recommendations for Stable Software Platforms and Web Services
E-mail Marketing Services and Mailing List Admin:
- Auto Responders – (automatic emails sent to your visitors)
- Administration of existing mailing lists, newsletter sending.
- Custom Form or Quote pages to manage customer relationships.
Administration and Import / Export of Databases:
- MySQL Import / Export, MySQL Upgrades
- CSV / Text-Based Imports for many other systems
Web Automation Software Development
We can develop automated software solutions which will perform repetitive tasks for you or your employees. Schedule your normal daily computer tasks to free yourself up from the doldrum of data entry, clicking buttons, uploading images, and just about anything else!
A majority of small business owners that we interact with report not having the time or resources to perform the changes necessary to compete in today’s aggressive online marketplace. It’s becoming a necessity to have someone on staff or working remotely to continually be updating and improving your web properties online.